Tuesday, December 27, 2011

RomeBound Updates

First and foremost, thank you to the many recent people who have shown me love with this project: Vanessa Broussard, Michael Broussard, Michael Castillo, April Mcnatt, and my family.
Much progress has been made and thanks to those sponsoring me, I will be able to make the deposit this week to hold my spot on the course, which is also about a third of the tuition cost!
There are only a few things left on the RomeBound Necessity Checklist: the remainder of the tuition $1200, the flight, $900-1000, and living expenses $400-450. I am continuing to remain optimistic thanks to the support team I have. With the course date in close view (Feb 6th), time is running out. Thank you friends for your continued love and faith in me.
P.S. The originals are no longer available on ebay but can still be purchased at set prices from me personally. Just send me a message (fb, email, or blogger) or leave a comment next to the painting in mind, and Ill let you know the availability and prices. Donations of any amount are continuing to be accepted for prints. Send donations thru paypal for quick and simple sponsoring! www.paypal.com and enter the email address smoliverez@gmail.com

No comments: