Thursday, December 29, 2011

Original Pieces Still Available






These original handcrafted art pieces are still available at various set prices. The prices range from $200-250. The current task at hand is to raise funds for the plane tickets to study in Rome ($900-950). I am so close to my goal, I can taste it. I am deeply grateful for all those who continue to support me by donating for prints and for the original pieces that have been sold thus far.
I cannot describe the feeling of having this dream for such a long time and to see it finally manifesting right in front of my eyes with the support of friends, family, even friends of friends. I feel truly blessed.
Again, I am currently focused on raising funds for plane tickets, and just to make it interesting, I challenge myself and my peers to raise $900 in 7 days. So this means I need your support in spreading the word, posting the link to my page, emailing the link to friends, and especially donations. Thank you again to all those who believe i can make this happen! Peace and love to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are the names of these pieces?